Patients may come to any of our health center locations with or without an appointment. Please expect to wait to be seen during our busiest hours.
WHAT TO BRING FOR YOUR HEALTH SERVICES APPOINTMENT
No need to bring anything with you, nor do you need insurance in order to be seen.
However, it is helpful, but not required to bring the following items:
- Photo ID or other form of identification
- List of current medications (or even the bottle)
- Medicaid card, if you have one
- Any paperwork you received, if recently discharged from a hospital
- * For behavioral/mental health appointments: A list of any symptoms you or people close to you have noticed, and how long you have been experiencing these symptoms
- * For a child's appointment: Vaccination/immunization records
- We request that bicycles be left outside of the Health Center.
- Patients may only bring service animals into the Health Center. Pets are not allowed.
- We are NOT an Approved Treatment Provider (ATP) through the CO Department of Corrections.